Based on current standards, the course takes you through the project management processes and knowledge areas. Theory is directly translated into practice, covering each topic from two aspects: Best Practice theory followed by practical application. The necessary skills are developed through a team case study and the thirteen individual exercises. Learning the what, how, and when of performing monitoring and controlling helps you to develop a proactive attitude, and will help you to deliver the right progress / performance reports at the right time. This completes the process of enabling you to immediately start on a project and to perform professionally from the first day by knowing what the expectations are and how to fulfill them.
• Learn the basic PM processes to prepare to use the MS Project tool
• Be able to professionally supply scope, schedule, and estimates for tasks
• Conduct efficient reporting and communications with stakeholders
Who should attend?
• Beginning project team members
• Team Leaders of work assignments
• Junior Project Managers
• Anyone who wants an intro to PM
• All department members in any project management organization